Students are required to login to the TTSD filtering system using the TTSD Web Filter app every day. For some, their logins seem to work intermittently. TTSD systems will automatically lock accounts due to security concerns.
TTSD tech staff are more than happy to walk you through these troubleshooting steps by calling 503-431-4051.
The problem is caused by an incorrect network setting on the iPad so we will reset all network settings as the first step.
1. On the iPad, open Settings and then General. On the right-hand side, scroll down and select Reset.
2. Select Reset Network Settings and confirm by tapping "Reset." The iPad will restart.
3. Call 503-431-4051 so we can unlock the account for you.
4. Once the iPad finishes restarting, open Settings > Wifi.
5. Select your home network under the available Networks and enter your home wifi password if applicable.
6. If the Proxy Authentication Required window pop-up, click Settings.
7. Enter the student's username (without the @ttsdstudents.org) and password.
8. Open the TTSD Web Filter app, enter the login information if being asked.