Instructions in how to connect students accounts to Seesaw
Each day you use Seesaw you should do the following:
These steps are described in detail below along with some additional steps you will only need to do the first time you use Seesaw.
1. On the student's iPad, tap the "TTSD Web Filter"
2. This will redirect you to the Network Filter Authentication page. Enter your TTSD username (example: 28engstromd) and password (example: D123456e).
After logging in.
3. Press the home button on your iPad and then tap the Clever icon.
4. Tap "log in with Google" Note: you may need to do this again on the next screen.
5. On the Clever landing page, open Seesaw and select "I'm a Student." You should only have to indicate you are a student the first time you use Seesaw.
6. The first time you access Seesaw, allow notifications. Select Notify Me and then you are set up.