TTSD has our devices pass thru a web filter when accessing web sites from outside of the district, just like when at school. Here are a few tips if you are having a problem accessing the web from outside our school district.
Have an adult in your house help you connect your iPad to your home wireless network.
1. Open Settings
2. Choose Wi-Fi setting.
3. Select your home network from the list of available networks. Enter the password, if required.
4. Once you are connected to your home wifi, you will need sign into the TTSD Web Filter to access the Internet. (see below)
1. Connect to your home wifi. (see above)
2. Click on the TTSD Web Filter icon on your iPad.
3. This will redirect you to the Network Filter Authentication page.
4. Login with your Google username and password, for example:
5. Click the Submit button.
6. All Done!